Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Winter Walk

The breaking technology of today is bring people closer, more now than ever, to being youthful forever. The invention of The Ghost, a technology that eats harmful sun rays to power itself and protects from aging the skin while out. The new technology not only protects but transforms as a form of transportation. Its secure technology ensures that every individual, while locked in by the safety belt, can move and not age. Alarmingly, the vast population that is using it has bred humans as savages, the extinction of vehicles, the beginning of global icing, and famine. Society, the rivers, the future, have become like death, frozen, motionless, and without life. People are meant to age, I refuse to become immortal. I walk as a symbol that I still have my youth, I will age but at least I will know I lived.  

2 comments:

  1. Nice work! This is the strangest story yet (and I mean that as a complement). I like how you brought a critique of technology into the landscape. Keep being creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete